Six Sigma IDS, LLC believes that Six Sigma training, certification and consulting must be domain-specific to have dramatic top-line business growth and bottom-line business savings. We also believe that, as Six Sigma continues to evolve, more innovative techniques, crossing from different domains and disciplines, will offer a significant competitive-edge to those who pursue these techniques.
Specifically, we now focus on use of machine and causal learning to process data streams in new ways. Machine learning algorithms offer heightened performance in learning and predicting business outcomes. Causal learning enables an alternative to experimental design, thereby providing cause-effect feedback from observational data. We have found causal learning to dramatically separate spurious correlation from true causal relationships, leading to more actionable models that empower stakeholders to intervene and improve business outcomes.
Does your business:
- develop new products? If so, Design-for-Six Sigma, Design-for-Software Reliability, and Design-for-Testability is for you!
- provide a key service? If so, Transactional Six Sigma and Lean are for you!
- need to improve specific business operations? If so, Six Sigma DMAIC problem solving and causal learning are for you!
- need training and certification for Six Sigma Master Black Belts or Black Belts? or,
- need coaching on the dramatic lessons learned from companies, such as Motorola, GE, Raytheon, Westinghouse, etc.., regarding successful adoption and deployment of Six Sigma, software reliability, and machine/causal learning methods and tools?
If "Yes", Six Sigma IDS, LLC is your low-cost, Six Sigma solution provider!